Wednesday, December 7, 2011

interesting to think that a year ago I was tramping around in snowy Wisconsin, finishing a final project (on microfinance, clearly), probably drinking a starbucks latte and stressing out that my advisor hadn’t emailed me back. Mmm college.

Anyway, before I head off to decidedly non-snowy TZ, I want to share with you my also decidedly non-snowy home.




This is my house.  It is also the home of a lovely family of British ex-pats, including misters Luke and Joshua. I live in the guest wing. 





Luke and Joshua are six and four and they enjoy LEGOs, submarines, paper airplanes, racing their ‘BMX’ bikes, watching Top Gear, bouncing on the trampoline, and scouting for elephants when they go on safari.



Here is next month’s breakfast: mango and pawpaw (papaya) ripening in the garden-orchard







Our gardener, Rolex (yea, his name is Rolex. it’s pretty sweet) gathering eggs from our chickens. and since were on the topic...why is it still so entertaining every time i see chickens crossing the road? that joke isn't even funny






Aaand… the neighborhood ninjas were gracious enough to pose for the camera


No comments:

Post a Comment