Thursday, February 16, 2012


(mini-busing)

And now a brief note to my readers…
The point of this blog was to keep my loved ones in the loop, in case I fail to stay in contact with everyone individually, which I generally do.  And also to share the stories and interesting experiences in such a way that I don’t end up repeating myself during every single phone call, and feeling exhaustingly repetitive, like a broken record, or Mariah Carey in Christmas-time shopping centers. The problem is, however, that all of the thing worth reporting are thing that are different here than at home, many of which come off as negative, or make it seem as though I am complaining in some way or another. The truth is, though, that despite the heat, the bugs, the inconveniences and the olfactory over-drive, Malawi is one hell of an amazing place, and every single second spent here is one hell of an adventure.   

No comments:

Post a Comment